Our Employer Engagement Department is a versatile, valuable resource that helps employers recruit and retain the talent they need to fill entry- and mid-level positions.
What we offer:
- Qualified pre-screened candidates.
- Labor market information.
- Candidates that need unpaid volunteer experiences with your organization.
- Staff dedicated to meet your workforce needs.
- Accessibility consultation and resources.
- Many services are offered at no cost to you.
About our candidates:
- Candidates have diverse skillsets appropriate for entry-level to mid-level positions.
- Candidates are screened to meet your specific requirements.
- To increase retention, job training curricula focuses on skills such as reliability, professional communication, and workplace ethics.
Hear from businesses that have worked with us:
“The employees at Goodwill are passionate about what they do and the consumers they serve. They are always open to ideas and suggestions and work closely with Rivers Casino to understand our culture and our needs while recommending their most qualified workers.” - Rivers Casino
“We’ve enjoyed a long-term, collaborative relationship with Goodwill for many years. It’s been a win-win for both of our organizations and for the communities in which we serve.” - Eat’n Park
“Working with Goodwill has enabled us to build a community partnership that is mutually beneficial. Goodwill understands our business and the kind of applicants we need; they have allowed us to expand our reach within the community.” - Alorica
Interested in learning more?
Andrew Sabo, Employer Engagement Liaison